Easypaisa is the Mobile banking platform which allows users to transfer cash, paying bill, load mobile balance, mobile account, cash transaction on CNIC and bank account and much more. Financial transactions made easy through Easypaisa. It was launched in 2009 in Pakistan as a cash transfer service now it has around 20,000 outlets across the Pakistan. It is playing an imperative role in improving financial inclusion in Pakistan because it also provides several employment opportunities. One can become a retailer or seller through easypaisa. We will guide you that how to create an easypaisa account?
There are two different ways to open an easypaisa account, Let discuss the step by step guide to how one can create an easypaisa account.
Method 1: By Easypaisa App
To create an easypaisa account through easypaisa app, you need to install easypaisa app on your mobile phone. Easypaisa app is available on both Apple store and Google play.
- Go to Play store, search Easypaisa.
- Click on install, Installation process starts within 1 second.
- After successful installation, Easypaisa app icon is placed on your screen.
- Open the app.
- Enter your mobile number and click on proceed.
- Enter your ID card detail, Click Next.
- Now you have to enter a 5-digit code for the security of your easypaisa account.
- Re-enter the pin to verify and proceed further.
- Now you have to answer few questions which are normally based on information you provided while making an easypaisa account.
- Click Verify.
- Congratulations! you have successfully created an easypaisa account.
Method 2: Using Mobile SIM number
For Telenor users
If you are a telenor user, you can open an easypaisa account through your telenor number. Here is the step by step guide for you how to open an easypaisa account through mobile number.
Also Check : Telenor Call Packages
- Go to phone section.
- Dial *786# from your phone.
- Enter a 5-digit pin code to secure your easypaisa account.
- Re-enter your pin code to verify the account.
- Now your easypaisa account will be activated.
- Now you can avail easypaisa account services.
For non-telenor users
- Go to chat box in your mobile.
- Create a new message and type EP<Space>CNIC Number and send it to 0345-1113737.
- After sending message, an easypaisa representative will call you.
- Easypaisa representative ask you some questions for verification of your account.
- Here you also need a 5-digit pin code to secure your easypaisa account.
- After verification, you can avail your easypaisa account services.