Ufone Pakistan is a well known Cellular gaint in Pakistan which was started in 2011. Ufone is famous for its best packages with low cost and high quality services. There are number of people who do not remember about ufone balance check code. For them we have created a master piece which will help them to know sim balance within few steps.
How to Check Ufone Sim Balance?
There are basically 02 methods to know ufone sim balance. All you have to do is to follow below given steps. The method to check sim balance of ufone are:-
- By USSD Code
- By Ufone Mobile App
Ufone Balance Check Code by USSD
There is very simple steps to check Ufone sim balance. This step requires a minimum balance of Rs. 0.12. Ufone balance check code is as below
|Balance Required||Rs. 0.12|
Check Ufone Balance by Ufone App
The below given images will help you to check ufone sim balance by method of ufone app on mobile phone.
- Install My ufone app and open it .
- Click on User login.
- It depends upon you by which way you want to login e.g individual login or full login etc.
- After logging In click on Usage details
- Click on Balance / Credit Limit.
- Your balance will be shown on screen.
The whole process is sum up in form of images as below:-
Terms & Conditions
- Rs. 0.12 will be deducted every time when you will dial this code from mobile.
- Checking balance via Ufone App is free of cost.
- The terms of conditions of Ufone can be read from Ufone’s Website.
- Downloading and installing My Ufone App is free of cost.
- My Ufone App is available for iOS as well as Android Users.