There are a lot of people who do not remember short codes to know the balance and other resources of Zong Sim. For those people, Zong Balance Check Code at 10 Hitech is a best option. If you are one of them, then keep reading this article.
Zong Pakistan previously Paktel was bought by China Mobile in 2011. Zong has acquired 21% with 46 million subscribers till date.
How to Check Zong Balance?
There are 3 methods to check Zong sim balance.
- Through USSD Code
- By calling 310
- Through Zong App
Zong Balance Check Code
It often happens that people do not remember Zong balance check code. If you are one than below is code to check zong balance.
|USSD||Balance Check Inquiry|
Zong Balance Check Code for Postpaid Customers
|Send “BL” to 567||Rs. 0.50+ taxes|
- All Zong Prepaid customers can check balance with this code without any code.
- Codes can be changed with time. However, this is the latest balance inquiry code of Zong 2020.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions can be read on the Zong’s website.
Zong Balance Check by Zong App
The customers can also check details by using Zong app on their android or iOS phone.
- Install Zong App on Android or Apple Phone.
- Register using your phone number.
- Login with the details you have created while registering.
- Your balance will be shown on top of Zong App.
Zong customers can also check their balance using 310. This service is free if you do not opt to talk with customer representative. Zong helpline can be accessed for 24 hours of the day.